Fugumobile developed HSBC’s 留学蜂 wechat account addressing the need of students, parents, agents and experts with interest in studies abroad.
The main features include -
Collaborative Planning Tool
- A planning tool on wechat to record the process of application to foreign universities with deadlines, documents requirement, fee structure etc.
- Tool can be shared in a collaborative fashion between student, parent and agency.
- System assisted predictive planning.
- Automated alerts and notification to inform students and agencies on milestones.
Presence and Participation of Experts
- Each forum moderated by an expert in the field
- Pool of verified experts who have been manually vetted
- Ability to follow and directly connect with an expert
- Experts can create their own follower base
Repository of Agencies
- Listing of agencies with details of their specialization.
- Predictive algorithm matches students with agencies.
- Generated leads passed to agencies for follow ups through platform.
- Ability to follow and directly connect with an agency.
- Pool of verified agencies who have been manually vetted
Repository of Universities
- Listing of universities with details of courses, application process and submission deadlines.
- Ongoing content communicated through wechat articles on a weekly basis
Social Content Creation
- Original and curated content articles published and pushed on a weekly basis to the community.
- Personalized messages through out the user journey.
- Messages sent are a combination of automated system generated and expert driven
- Segmentation of user in groups
- Personalized communication
- Integration with wechat’s dynamic QR code module to generate and track unique QR codes for user source
- CRM management
Content Personalization and System Assistance
- Content personalization at each step of the user journey.
- User interface personalized for each group of users.
- Custom navigation and wechat channels according to user type